This free, festive. fun and indoor event was created to showcase your business without costly overhead and an expensive vendor table! Enjoy the day by displaying your products and interacting with customers at your own comfort. This event will take place inside of Emerald Vinyl 617 Indian Trail Road South, Indian Trail, NC.
General Rules for the Emerald Vinyl's 12 Days of Christmas Event:
- Please be fair and secure only one vendor slot. Days may be switched based upon availability. A standby list will be made available once all slots have been filled.
- Any edible products for sale must be individually wrapped.
- Operations during Covid-19 - Vendors may need to comply with compulsory mask wearing while in the event is taking place (restocking, during set-up and tear-down).
- To maintain a family, friendly atmosphere, no vulgar or adult products will be allowed.
- The event hours are Monday-Friday from 11AM-7PM, and Saturdays from 10PM-6PM.
How it all Works :
- Vendors must supply their own display. Space is very tight – your display must fit on the table you have reserved. We want to maintain wheelchair accessibility so displays cannot exceed display table. We also need to ensure we follow the operational plan approved by Environmental Health and Safety in regard to Covid-19 regulations.
- Emerald Vinyl will provide 1- 6ft table and 2- folding chairs.
- Electrical outlets are available. The overhead lights will be on, but vendors should have their own accent lighting. Please use LED type lighting and have all lights on a single switch. Please bring your own extension cords.
- Emerald Vinyl will produce advertisements for the 12 Days of Christmas via its social media platform, digital flyers and mailing list. We also encourage you to share the event too.
Participation Costs: FREE!
- Upon registration, each vendor is required to provide their name (or business name), logo, social media handles and brief description of your business. Please email these items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 5% commission would be imposed should a sale transaction take place via our Point of Sale register. Please supply your own method to accept payments to avoid this fee.
If you have any questions about registering for the Emerald Vinyl's 12 Days of Christmas Event, please contact: email@example.com
Registration must be completed by Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 11:59 pm.