Custom Lawn Signs - 18"x24"
Any custom order submitted after 5PM on June 28, 2021 will be processed on July 7th, 2021.
Custom Yard Signs Specs:
• For use outdoors
• Material 1/2" (about 0.16") coroplast
• Full Color Digital Latex Print, available in 1or 2-Sided. Can be made in the portrait or landscape.
• Ease to install - Using wire stakes (included), slide one end into the vertical flutes in the coro-plast and insert the other end of the wire stake into the ground.
• Shipping available
Order Your Personalized Yard Signs in 3 Easy Steps!
• Choose the size you need for the space you have in mind.
• Upload your artwork or use one of our templates
• Durable Displays for Any Weather Condition
Our personalized yard signs use 4 mm corrugated plastic. This material is lightweight, weatherproof, and affordable. Whether it’s rainy, or sunny, yard signs will still stand front and center on your lawn, ready to communicate your message to passersby. Custom yard signs use Latex-cured ink in the printing process, making it resistant to fading from sunlight exposure. For areas with strong wind gusts, you can add another yard sign stake to add reinforcement.
Yard Signs Posting Regulations
Personalized yard signs are great for advertisements, campaigns, events, and retail sales. However, these can’t be placed just anywhere you like. There’s no problem with private property but for public spaces such as parks and vacant lots, you will need to consult with local ordinances.
As long as you put the yard sign up within your residential area, there should be no problem as long as the content on it is not lewd or offensive. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the display of political and other types of signs on residential property is a unique, important, and protected means of communication and towns cannot restrict the display of such signs. If you are living in a gated community, it’s best to consult with the homeowners’ association to see if they have existing regulations about yard sign placement.