20 Panel 60″ x 40″ Throw Blanket
The White panels are approximate 8×10″ (may slightly vary in size) for sublimation printing (PERFECT FOR THE SMALLER PRINTERS!). The fringe is black and white. 20% cotton/80 Polyester and has a soft feel.
(Time and temps are just a guideline and may need to be adjusted according to your heat press)
- 385 degree Temp
- Use Lint roller to get any loose fibers on tote.
- YOU MUST Pre-press EACH PANEL for 25-40 seconds. This will tighten the weave and will cause the panel to shrink a tad.
- Place sub paper facing down on tote use spray or heat tape to place in position.
- Press for 70 seconds at medium pressure.
- After pressing, remove the paper immediately.